I have saved my 100th for the best. When I started this blog less than a year ago, I had no idea I would reach the 100th post so soon. I thought since this blog is reserved for fiction only, I wouldn’t be able post a lot on it. But here I am, less than one year later and voila, 100th post.
I would like to thank SHRUTIGOPINATH for nominating me for One Lovely Blog Award. It is my first nomination and this blog’s first nomination not only for the One Lovely Blog Award but this is the first award for this specific blog.
So here are the rules: (According to the post on Shrutigopinath’s site)
- Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules and display the award image.
- Include 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love.
- Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about me:
- I like to brew my stories, let it develop in my mind before I write it all down.
- I don’t like inconclusive endings. So I would often wonder what would happen next in my mind but I never write them down for reasons that are beyond my comprehension.
- I believe I lack a sense of humor but then I feel like I am trying too hard to be funny. So pardon my humorless tales. 🙂
- I am slightly caffeine intolerant. I get headache when I drink coffee and even coke. That leaves hot cocoa and sprite.
- I have a desire to move to a country (rural) setting or somewhere there are different color of trees according to the season and no planes flying over my head. However, I still want to stay a stone throw away from civilization (towns, cities but not big cities like Chicago).
- I super duper want to travel to another country or continent. I want to explore other civilizations.
- I try either too hard or not hard enough. I don’t know what’s in between but I am either one extreme or the other. Like with trying to make friends, either I don’t try at all and let them come to me or I’d try super hard to make them like me.
- Thin Spiral Notebook
- Optimistic Kid
- I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- New Teacher Life
- WAKE UP YOUR LUCK
- TAKESHI’S FLIGHT
- Sugar-Coating Since ’91
- Sapient Chronicles
- H.M. Brooks Writes
- In a small compass…
- My Hong Kong husband
- I AM YOUR TWILIGHTSTAR (I think your blog is awesome too.) 🙂
10 thoughts on “100th Post: First One Lovely Blog Award Nomination”
thank you o much Yinglan
Thank you very much, Yinglan! 🙂
You’re Welcome. 🙂
Thanks so much! 🙂
Congratulations on your 100th blog posts.
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person