Last week, I was nominated by Cyranny or Cyranny’s Cove for the Inspirational Blogger Award. Thank you, Cyranny.
After so many award nominations, I rarely participate in them anymore but Cyranny’s blog is one of my favorites and she posts some interesting questions related to this award.
Here are the rules to this award:
- Answer five questions posed by the person nominating you.
- Give one random fact about yourself.
- Link back to the blog of the person nomination you.
- Link back to Colin (Scottishlegendwordpress.com) as he want to come across new and inspirational blogs that he wouldn’t usually
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive this award
- Pose them 5 questions of your own devising (Four personal, one stupid/fun)
Here are Cyranny’s questions:
Would you rather know when you’ll die the day before, so you can do whatever you’d wish to do… Or not know until the last second?
I would rather not know until the last second than the day before because knowing my life will be over in 24 hours feels very painful.
Name one movie that made a real difference in your life, and tell me why?
I kept thinking and thinking… I don’t watch movies to learn a lesson, I watch for the entertainment. So nope, no movie comes to mind.
Do you have a hidden talent (I bet you do… think hard)?
I haven’t discovered it yet. Who knows, maybe my hidden talent is I’m a singer or a dancer.
Would you prefer an extra hour per day, or 1000$ in your bank account? (I know, we discussed that with Danny, once)
An extra hour per day, please and please make it fall on a midnight hour so I can get one more hour of sleep.
Which is your favorite finger? Why?
My pointer finger because when I put it up, it’s not offensive like the middle finger and it turns out to quite useful when I have only hand to type.
One random fact about myself…
I often sing out loud to the radio when I’m driving alone.
I nominate the following bloggers for this award…
Now, for my five questions:
- Name three authors you would like to invite to dinner. Why?
- Summarize your life in three sentences.
- Tell me something that no one knows about you.
- If you have to live this life again on repeat, what is something you would do that’s different?
- What is your favorite day of the week?