I actually began thinking about this last summer. What am I supposed to do for the 2022 A-Z Challenge? Let see:
- I did a completely random theme in 2015 where I just posted whatever was on my mind that day.
- In 2016, I did quotes where a quote was posted each day.
- I traveled in 2017 and didn’t have time to do the challenge
- In 2018, my theme was Photo Story where I post a photo along with a story about the photo.
- In 2019, to coordinate with my busy work schedule, I went with the easy theme of 26 Wordless Photos and you know what they say, “a picture tells a thousand words”.
- Skipped 2020 because of, well, 2020.
- “Of all the things I am” was my theme in 2021 which was sorta a memoir, to let my reader and followers get to know me a little better.
If you are curious, you can click this link and check out my posts from my previous A-Z Challenge!
Now onto this year’s theme:
The Mystery of the Millionaire Mansion
Please note this is a work of fiction…
Five phones sounded at the time. One incoming email:
Please be aware this is not a spam.
You have been chosen as one of the five lucky individuals to stay a week at the Millionaire’s Mansion. Be prepare for a week of lounging by the poolside, a week of being served by butlers, and a week of utter luxurious relaxation.
A car will be by to pick you up tomorrow morning. Please be prompt and ready at 8 AM. The driver is grumpy and waits for no one.
Richard C. Hitchcock
F.Y.I, no relations to the famous movie man Alfred Hitchcock.