After reading Marsha’s post for this week’s Wednesday Quotes (WQ) on her blog, Always Write, I feel inspired to come up with my own 2023 word of the year.Continue reading “WQ #1: Word of the Year – Healing from Mental Wounds”
Well, it looks like we, at least in my circle, have unceremoniously welcomed 2021 – I worked my 8 hours, ate 2 square meals plus a midday snack, finished listening to The Queen’s Gambit on Audible, blogged, and went to sleep long before midnight rolled around.Continue reading “Hello 2021! May You Be as Bright as I have Hoped”
Happy New Year everyone! Continue reading “Goals and Hopes for 2020”
I did Blogging 201 in February of 2015. I didn’t really need it at the time but what the heck, I could use some advice. However, I think I am taking this course now to help me grow this blog and it will give me a chance to learn about more ways to beautify this blog. Continue reading “Set Three Goals”
Wait, it’s the “remainder of this Summer” already??? 😮
Yes! Yes, it is and before you know it, Fall rolls around and then the Winter. Time flies! I guess that’s the one down side of being so optimistic. Anyway, I’m going to savor what’s left of this summer by getting the most I can out of it.
- First and most important goal, PASS my two summer classes! And I don’t mean just C’s, I want A’s! But I have taken my GMAT exam yesterday, don’t ask, I now have one thing out of the way, I can focus on my remainder tasks which are classes.
- Become committed to exercise again. Even though I haven’t gain a pound over the last two months after I quit exercising because of all the crazy stuff that’s popped up out of the blue, I need to whip myself into shape again for when my aunt gets here. I don’t want to give her any excuses to make fun of me. So I need to go to gym and do some hard-core exercising. Who’s with me?
- Keep up with blogging! You cannot believe how many times I wanted to quit especially in the past week or past month even. That’s probably why my posts have been so shoddy but your likes, follows, comments, and all the traffic kept me going. I need to prove to myself that I AM NOT A QUITTER and do not have commitment issues.
- Keep my anxiety and anger under control. That is not a very good goal, is it? For me, it is. The fact that my emotions have never been so out of control scares me. I mean, often times, I am happy but then I would suddenly find myself getting angry over little things. I need to work on that.
- I don’t know at the moment what else I’d like to achieve over this summer. I can always read a few books but it’s not much compared to these big goals.
In my opinion, this summer have been the least “chilled” and productive summer of my life. So much to do and no time to do it. Just work and study but at least now I have one less thing to study. 🙂
Thanks for reading and see you back here soon!
Okay, so I just have this really crazy thing I do every summer and just dying to tell somebody. Continue reading “Crazy Annual Summer Tradition”